So I’ll do some Q & A…….
1. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Hard to pick just one place, but I’d really love to go to Alaska for a good month or so and really see everything.
2. What is your biggest fear/phobia?
Not being happy.
3. What is your favorite album of all time?
I’m a music junkie so this is tough, but Dark Side of the Moon on a record is impossible to beat.
4. Would you recommend the last book you read to a friend and why?
I don’t remember the last book I read(it was just a few months ago, but can’t remember what it was) I mostly read exercise/health based articles cuz i’m a nerd like that. and yes i’d recommend doing that.
6. Name a celebrity that you hate for no valid reason.
Kristen Cavalleri and Megan Fox.
7. What is the worst date you’ve ever been on?
Hooters then a pool hall. I actually would have had fun if I wasn’t with a total doosher.
8. You’re at a multi-level shopping mall and someone is chasing you. Do you jump over the railing to the lower level to get away from them?
Yeah, and then I pull out my go-go gadget helicopter to save me from death….
1. The line from any song that always "gets you". I.e. makes you smile, tear up, feel some emotion, etc.
“Troubles will come and they will pass…” Simple Man by Lynrd Skynrd and also love the cover by Deftones
2. If you could choose any other name than your own, what would you choose?
None. i’m cool with my name.
3. Everyone has their hang-ups and being able to admit those, I think, shows a sign of strength and not weakness. What is your biggest weakness and what do you do to work on it?
My biggest weakness is being a giant flake. But i guess on the plus side at least I can admit it….
4. On the other side- what’s your most positive attribute?
I work hard for what I want.
6. If you could dedicate a song on the radio to anyone right now what would that song be and to whom?
The radio sucks ballzitos.