As promised, here are a few recipes. These are both low-carb, high protein, and contain healthy fats!
First up, my absolute favorite meal right now!
Ground Turkey “Pita” Wrap
2 Egg Whites
2 TBSP UNFLAVORED Whey Protein
1 TBSP Flax Meal
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
4 oz. cooked ground turkey(optional seasonings include: unsalted fajita seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder)
Low-Sodium Mexican Hot Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix protein powder, egg whites, seasonings, and flax meal. You can also blend these together if that is easier.
2. Spray a medium frying pan with Pam, and pour mixture onto pan.
3. Cook like a pancake and set aside.
4. Mix cooked ground turkey with avocado and hot sauce.
5. Put the ground turkey mixture into the “pita” and stuff it into your mouth as fast as you can.(Disclaimer: Please don’t try that and then sue me because you choked on it ;-))
Seriously so good! This “pita” can be used for anything you want. Just put whatever spices you want in it and enjoy 🙂
Coconut Protein Pancake
1/2 TBSP Extra Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
3 Egg Whites
Cinnamon/Stevia to taste
1. Blend or mix all ingredients together.
2. Cook like a pancake.
3. Bow down to me because this is effing great! Enjoy!!
Hopefully you guys enjoy these as much as I do. I never know what really tastes good, or what just tastes good to me because of the bland food that I am used to eating. Let me know what you think!