This award is:
“bestowed upon a fellow blogger who’s blog content or design, the givers opinion, is brilliant. This award is about bloggers who post from thier heart,who often times put their heart on display as they write from the depths of their soul”.
What a great award! I am so happy this was given to me 🙂
The rules to accepting this award are:
1)Brag about it(done above :-))
2)select 7 blogs you find brilliant and link them to the post
3) list 10 honest things about self
Okay so 7 blogs I love(in no order..and this was hard to narrow down to just 7!):
Ahh like I said really hard to narrow it down..i seriously read SO many blogs that i LOVEEE so if I forgot you and I comment on you a lot, consider yourself tagged as well 🙂
And now for 10 Honest things about myself:
1. I have never been in a relationship that lasted longer than 3 months.(of officialness, i don’t count the “still talking/hanging out blah crap…that lasted way too long with my ex!”)
2. I have extreme body image issues, and I still sometimes try to cover up my “fat” I have never been overweight, so I don’t know why this is, but it is.
3. Addiction runs in my family and I am no exception, I have just chosen to use it for the good : Exercise addict.
4. I listen to heavy metal and love to rock out. I play guitar and piano and music is a serious part of my life. If I hadn’t gotten into fitness and competing/workingout, I would be a roadie. No joke.
5. I don’t drink and haven’t since I was 15. I had 1 drink on my 21st birthday and 1 drink when I went to Las Vegas. My mom is an alcoholic and I know I have the potential to become that, I don’teven want to mess with it!(plus it makes you fat!)
6. I used to eat fast food at least twice a day (often more) drink about 5-7 cans of dr. pepper per day, eat dominos and brownie bites like they were going to be discontinued, and still didn’t gain weight. Oh how i loved high school……..(i however did not have the physique I have now..i was “skinny fat” i look back at pictures now in disgust.)
7. I have a lot of confidence but at the same time, i am really hard on myself. I will usually come up with reasons why I’m not good enough, why someone won’t like me, and actually have really low self esteem. It is a weird mix, but totally true.
8. I have lived in AZ my whole life and have never been to the Grand Canyon. eek.
9. I always wished that I had cousins that were my age. All of my family growing up was adults besides my bros and sis. We had two cousins that lived here that we didn’t really like (we’re mean, but if i began with the stories, you would get it) and the only other kids lived in Pennsylvania, so we only saw them once in a blue moon.
10. My ideal life is to move up north to a small town with my husband and kids and live in a big house with a lot of property. I want to be about an hour and a half away from Phoenix. Close enough, but not too close. Somewhere with good hiking, running trails, and good neighbors.
Quick re-cap since this is wayy long already: This morning took boxing, did an hour long shoulder/bicep workout(crushed em!), 35 minutes on the arc trainer, worked, and then took ANOTHER boxing class this evening. WOO my body aches. Eating was MUY bien 🙂 and i stretched TWICE today. yay! Bring on tomorrow!! 18 days.